Monday, November 9, 2009

Typical...so typical

All my plotting and rearranging to try to keep my plans for next week from falling through has failed. My boss isn't coming in to work at all this week, so there's no way for me to talk to her and see if she'll give me permission to move my schedule around and get my hours in over 4 days instead of 5 next week. I'm not suprised. All I do is disappoint people, myself included. I don't know why I bother planning anything, really. Whatever.
 
I will be spending my evening with my good friend Soco and lime tonight. Perhaps a few shots of vodka with a blood twist. I just want to be so wasted I can't think, feel or cry anymore. I'm tired. I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs*...I'm sorry. I really, really am. I wish there was something I could do to help...I know how much seeing Mel meant to you...if there is anything at all, anything in any way possible that I can do to help, just say the word and you know I'll do it...

    Hopefully the alcohol can help in some way. Rakastan sinuä

    ReplyDelete