Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello, I'm a giant ball of stress!

So I feel like shit. Physically. My head feels like it's stuffed with cotton and is aching, my chest is tight, my throat's on fire...my whole body feels like I got run over by a truck...and yet I can't take the day off of work to rest because I need my "sick day" for the AFI concert next week. *sighs* I think I may have figured out a way to make most of my plans work out for the next two weeks but, unfortunately, the final decision still rests with my boss and she's not usually that nice to me. Ugh.

Why can't anything just work out for me? Why can't I just have one fucking thing that doesn't stress me out and just...works? No worrying, no rearranging everything, no disappointing anyone (or everyone)...just...one thing to go right. Once. That's all I want. Really.

Ugh. Ugh ugh urgh ugh urgh blah bleh meh urgh.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment