Friday, November 6, 2009

At this point, I would welcome Death.

...with open arms and the most sincere, serene smile on my face. I'm sitting here at work, shivering and sweating, my throat is so raw I can barely whisper and swallow my own saliva without wanting to cry, my head is throbbing, but because I came in to work, I now have to "suck it up and stick it out," even though they're telling everyone not to come to work if they have flu symptoms. WHATEVER. The only reason I came in today at all is because I thought I could talk to my boss about the 16-18, but she's not even fucking here! GAH! I am just going to fucking shoot myself in the face. I. Cannot. Take. This. Anymore.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs*...you'd think they'd notice how sick you are and you know, realise that it's not the most fabulous idea to have you working when you are so obviously ill. It's not fair on you at all, especially when they're being hypocritical, just for the sake of keeping another set of hands in the lab. Bastards

    *cuddles* I'm glad you woke me up

    ReplyDelete