Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I don't understand...

...why is it okay for everyone else to take time off or have a bad day, yet when I do the same thing or am in a bad mood, it's like the end of the world and a crime against humanity? I am not perfect. I am not a robot. I have emotions. I feel things. Just because I don't let everyone around me see them does not mean they are not there. I also make plans and need time off. I have the hours to cover it. People are allowed to take time off to play video games, why can I not take a day off to sleep after a long roadtrip and concert without being given shit about it? I just. I hate this. I hate this life and I hate this place. I hate myself for letting all of this get to me. Perkele.



1 comment:

  1. I hate that people can't just...understand that there are days when you just need to have some time to yourself or some time to recover from exhaustion. I mean, you're pretty incredible but yes, you are still human and rest is kind of a necessity. Okay, yeah, they all depend on you to help make the lab run as smoothly as it does, which you could do by yourself if you wanted, but seriously. If they all felt your exhaustion and the extent of your emotions themselves, I'm certain they'd demand a week off! Unsympathetic people make me irritated *hugs*

    ReplyDelete