Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why...?

...can't I seem to go one day without having a major panic attack? Yesterday's was bad enough, coming out of nowhere after my 15 minute break, but today...today I woke up shaky and freaking out...and it won't stop...I took my medication, and that's not helping...I even skipped my cup of coffee this morning thinking maybe I've been drinking too much caffeine lately...but no...I actually think that may have been a huge mistake...
 
What's wrong with me? It's not like anything has happened...not really...not in the past week...I just can't seem to calm down...can't get a grip on myself...it's starting to really scare me, because the last time...well...the last time this happened...the last time I was having constant panic attacks...I...let's just say it almost didn't end well...I really don't want history to repeat itself in that respect...
 
...fuck...


1 comment:

  1. *cuddles* Well...if it's any consolation, you've got me and I'll help you through anything at all {though I suppose you already know that =)}. I hope these attacks go away and leave you be *hugs* Sounds like you'll need a kahlua or something when you stop by the shop after work

    ReplyDelete