Thursday, September 24, 2009

My heart exists only to be broken...

I never imagined that I could feel anymore pain than my soul already possessed, and yet, somehow...somehow, at this very moment, I feel more shattered and destroyed than I ever have before. I would love to give you all a reason why, but sadly, I do not have that knowledge myself. I simply feel empty and lost...moreso than I thought was possible. I should have stayed away...should have stayed hidden...should have at least tried to stay out of sight as I was before...but he was right there...right there...right in my arms...perkele...
 

I cannot control my life anymore

Feel a need to leave and breathe on my own

I remember all the broken songs of our life

Maybe one more wrong will make it all right

I just really need to be alone now…

                      ~Tony Kakko from Breathe

 

Maybe this camping trip will help calm me down again. Calm both of us down. Or all four of us. This is so much harder than I thought it would be...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. Sellie...? I am here for you as much as I am here for the Siren *cuddles* If you need me at all, please let me know. Know that you can always lean on me, for anything

    *hugs tightly*...I know this isn't easy for you...*smiles sadly* Hang in their Duckie...I hope you feel better...

    ReplyDelete