Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sunshine and Springtime

I really think that the nicer weather is doing me some good. Yesterday I was actually in a decent mood, which doesn't usually happen for me, especially when I have to work. I don't know. I suppose I should just accept it for what it is, but I can't help but be suspicious of even my own feelings. I'm not used to being able to smile and actually mean it, and usually when that happens, it means there is something really, really dark heading my way. It doesn't have to be an event, just...emotions, etc. I don't know. Blah. I'm rambling at this point and really should shut up. I just want the warmer, nicer weather to stay and I hope and pray that, if it does, then this mood can hold on just a little bit longer. The next two weeks are going to go by so slowly, but once they do, I have a weekend away to look forward to, and I get to see Sonata Arctica. I can do this...I know I can. I just have to focus...

Blah, fuck me and my cynicism. Straight to Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment