Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes I wish that I could just remain still and let the world go on around me. I need time to regroup, but everything is happening so fast that I can't stop for even one second to try and catch up. I just want to hide away, even for a day or a week, and let myself relax and block out the rest of the world. But that will never, ever happen. There are too many people depending on me, too many people who need me. I guess I just have to, as everyone likes to tell me, "suck it up and deal," and try not to completely lose my mind...

1 comment:

  1. *cuddles* I personally think that the weekend camping trip on your own sounds like a very good idea. Unfortunately, it's still winter for you and probably won't thaw for a bit but I still strongly recommend it when the weather is more suitable. At least a trip to the Hideaway soon because I know you miss that little corner of the world that is all your own <3

    ReplyDelete