Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Give me a moment...

...to sound like a complete and total bitch. I know how horrible what I'm about to say is going to sound, but I can't help myself.

I found out yesterday that my friend is pregnant with her second child. She can barely afford to feed the first one. She is in an open relationship with the father of this child (meaning basically he can sleep around with anyone he wants.) She has serious mental health issues (the testing for outpatient "partial hospitalization" is how she found out she was pregnant, actually). I mean...really? I'm happy for her, I really am, but how is this fair? She gets to have another child, and I probably never, ever will. It's just...not fair. Blah.

I have so much more I could say, but I don't have the strength. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. ...yeah, when I saw her status, my heart hurt very badly for you, hon.

    I just...wish that you could have what you want for once...or at least have them back *cuddles tightly* I'm so sorry, sweetie. I'm here for you if you need me for anything

    ReplyDelete