Wednesday, March 17, 2010

*sigh*

I'm so frustrated lately. I don't know what's wrong with me. Everything seems to get under my skin and it's making me crazy, and I know I'm probably making everyone around me crazy too. Things have been really hard these past few months for so, so many reasons, and I don't know how to cope with it. Right now, I'm really just bottling everything up and trying to push it away. I know that's not the right way to deal with it, but what else can I do? I can't afford to fall apart right now. I know that I should be going to therapy, but I can't really afford that, either. Time away from work means I don't make any money, and that means that I can't pay my grandmother back and she gets pissed off at me and hates me even more than she does right now. I really can't fucking win. Whatever. Maybe it's time to just pull back and hide away for awhile. All I'm doing is pushing everyone away from me, anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment