Sunday, August 23, 2009

...

There is something wrong with me. I can feel it. Running through my veins. Spreading further through my body with every weak, exhausted beat of my heart. There is no way to stop it. Soon enough, it will simply consume all that I am and all that I will ever be. This runs deeper than anything else I have ever felt in my life. It's out of control. I can't even identify what it is...it simply exists inside me, around me...sometimes, I think that it is me and I am simply its host. That is not a pleasant thought, believe me. Whatever it is...it is not right. It is not normal or sane in any way. And yet...somehow, it's also strangely comforting...

...am I losing my mind?

1 comment:

  1. ...you know...I don't think you are...in a way, you made sense, even if I don't know how you feel {but then, how could I even imagine if you can't explain it that well}, but yeah...it's like...I just know you aren't losing your mind...at least, that's what I think

    ReplyDelete