Monday, January 18, 2010

So, I think I fucked up big time.

You would think that I would know better by now, after what happened the last time I tried to be open and honest with my sister. You would think that I would have learned from getting a letter from her that she still has saved on her computer entitled "Letter to a Liar." You would think that I would have kept my mouth shut and just let her think that I was fine and/or flipped out for no reason. But no. No, I had to go and try to talk to her, try to tell her the truth about what happened to me. I had to tell her that I was raped (without going into details) and now, she is not speaking to me. I begged her not to tell my mom that I told her the truth, but I know she will. She already called looking for Mom this morning. I messaged her on AIM, trying to be funny because I had to go get 30 cans of cat food for her cat, and all she said was "have fun" and then logged off. My life is about to spiral out of control because, undoubtedly, she will convince my mother that I lied. And I didn't. I wouldn't fucking lie about this. Things are going to get so much worse now, and I don't know if I can take it. I don't know if I can handle having everyone looking at me like I am some sort of pathological masochist who is simply looking for pity. FUCK!

1 comment:

  1. Lately, everytime I hear of Lisa, I am finding it harder and harder to like her anymore. I mean, I know she can be really very awesome but sometimes, like this, I just wanna strangle her! You aren't an attention seeker, you would never and could never lie about something like this. Not ever. Period. I hate to say it but if she tries to persuade your mother otherwise, she is a spiteful, backstabbing BITCH. Completely, undeniably. All they would need to do is look at this blog...see that this isn't something you made up on the spot...that it's something that has really been happening, with dates and with someone, at the very least, you will believe you no matter what they try to say. You are not liar. I have never believed that and never shall. I believe you...because I know you don't lie unless it's to protect me, and even then your intentions are good and you usually tell me the truth anyway. But that doesn't make you a liar. It just means you love me, that's all. *cuddles* I hope your mother doesn't believe her for a second. I mean, what reasons could she come up with for you "making it up"? I mean...really?

    ReplyDelete