Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Wednesday that was More Like a Friday

So! It may be Wednesday for most people, but for me, for this week anyway, it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!! The Friday of my work week, anyway. When I leave here tonight I am getting in my car, driving home, loading up Mel's car and then we are hitting the road for Poughkeepsie. I would love to have time to take a shower tonight after work, but because we're kinda busy and kinda short staffed, that's looking like it may not be practical lest we get on the road at 1:30am, and I really don't want that since I've been up since 8am and am fucking sick as a dog right now. Goddamn cold going around my department at work, I can't seem to NOT get every cold/flu/stomach bug that goes around this place. Bleh. BUT! No cold or flu is going to stop me from enjoying my COBHC weekend. I am so fucking excited for these concerts.

Anyway, work beckons...I shall try to keep up this weekend on posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment