Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Exhausted

I am completely run down. I hate this. I feel like the harder I try not to run myself down, the more run down I get. It's a vicious cycle and I don't know how to get out of it at all.

We're going away for five days as soon as I get out of work tomorrow, which means that whatever  little sleep I manage to get tonight is it until sometime late Thursday morning. Haha! I'll be lucky if I sleep from 3-8am tonight (tomorrow morning? I dunno). I'm ok with that for the most part, I'll sleep a bit Thursday morning before we head out to get our nails done (Aieee!) and then probably go out for dinner, then FRIDAY AND SATURDAY COBHC \M/ I need these concerts I need them to recharge and let loose and be myself for two fucking nights.

Anyway, at work so not a lot of time. So much to say, so little time to put it down in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment