Monday, October 5, 2009

...

I can't shake the feeling that there's something really...horrible...waiting in the shadows for me. I can almost feel it there, biding its time, practically breathing down my neck while it waits for the perfect moment to strike. Things have been far too quiet lately, truly; even my nightmares have been mild, comparitively speaking. I hate this feeling, this waiting...as much as I fear what's coming for me, I wish that it would simply make its move and be done with it so that I can start healing again. This uncertainty, this fear...it's almost worse than any pain or suffering that could be dealt to me. I'm so used to pain, it's hardly noticable anymore, anyway...

1 comment:

  1. I sincerely hope, for your sake, that it stays quiet...I know you say that you're used to pain and I know that to be very true, that at times it's your relief, but that only seems to be when it's self-inflicted. When someone else does it, it hurts you and I don't like that, at all...I hope that just made some sense. Mornings don't like me much.

    Honestly, I hope it's just anxiety and I hope it'll lessen, if not go away {though I know it won't} *hugs*

    ReplyDelete